Gout is a painful condition that can affect many people. It’s caused by uric acid crystals building up in the joints. For some, it can be an intolerable pain that can lead to other serious conditions. That’s why it’s important to find relief from gout symptoms as soon as possible.
CBD Oil is proven to have positive effects on pain management, inflammation decrease, and even reducing the possibilities of future flare-ups. Get to know more about how CBD Oil can help in alleviating your gout symptoms.
How does CBD Help with Gout Treatment?
CBD Oil helps people suffering from gout by reducing pain and inflammation, while also preventing further gout flare-ups. CBD Oil has anti-inflammatory components that work to lessen the swelling in your joints that are caused by uric acid crystals. There are alternative treatments for gout available without a prescription that may aid fight both pain and inflammation like this.
Through CBD oil, users who suffer from gout can feel better and continue with daily activities. You don’t have to live in pain or take medications that may come along with harsh side effects.
What is Gout?
Gout is defined as arthritis that causes abrupt and severe attacks of pain. You can also feel tenderness, redness, and inflammation in the joints. The most common areas affected by gout are the big toe (the first joint), knee, hand, and heel.
This condition is characterized by the presence of monosodium urate (MSU) crystals in the joints or tendons, which are formed as a result of high levels of uric acid. Uric acid is produced by your liver and is typically eliminated from the body through urine. When there is an excessive amount of uric acid being produced or not enough ways to get rid of it, this starts to crystallize and can then lead to the development of gout.
Benefits from CBD for Gout
Many benefits can be felt when you choose to use CBD oil. These are:
- Relieve Joint Pain: CBD oil is known to reduce joint pain, which means you can carry on with your daily activities without feeling any discomfort. The anti-inflammatory properties contained in CBD oil make it an effective natural alternative for treating the symptoms of gout without having to rely on prescription drugs that come along with side effects.
- Reduce Inflammation: CBD can also help reduce inflammation in your joints, which is the main cause of the pain associated with gout. Not only does it release “feel good” chemicals once ingested, but these cannabinoids are known to activate pathways that tell your brain to stop sending those signals of pain and discomfort. This means you won’t have to rely on painkillers that can lead to other health complications.
- Reduce Risk of Gout Flares: CBD oil for gout is an excellent preventative treatment against new flare-ups or future occurrences. CBD works by inhibiting the enzymes related to inflammation, pain, and swelling while also stopping your immune system from producing inflammatory molecules.
Related post: Strawberry Kush Strain Reviewed
Is CBD Safe for Gout?
CBD oil is very safe for you to use whether or not you suffer from gout. It does not contain any THC, the psychoactive component in marijuana that makes users “high.” This means it’s a completely natural alternative and doesn’t cause side effects like other medications often do.
How to Use CBD for Gout
CBD oil is easy to use and doesn’t require a prescription from your doctor. This means you can purchase it online or at your local health store and start feeling better right away. The best way to know the proper usage of CBD oil is to read the label of the product you wanted to use. It contains all the instructions and restrictions that you should understand before starting your CBD treatment for gout.
The Use of CBD Oil for Gout
Many people who suffer from gout have been turning to CBD oil for relief. Many of them are finding that it’s a much safer and more effective treatment than the usual over-the-counter drugs available on the market today.
CBD oil is used by applying it to the skin or swallowing as a capsule. To ensure you get the best results, it’s recommended that you follow the label instructions of your product.
The Use of CBD Topical for Gout
Using CBD oil is a natural alternative that can help you get relief from pain and discomfort. It’s also very easy to use, as it doesn’t have any psychoactive properties so there are no harsh side effects or complications when using this treatment.
You can use this CBD product by applying it to the affected area, or by placing a few drops under your tongue. Doing this regularly can provide you with long-lasting relief from pain and discomfort while also stopping future flare-ups of gout in your tracks.
CBD Oil vs Allopurinol: Which is Better for Gout?
CBD oil is more efficient compared to allopurinol because it offers no side effects. Allopurinol can cause stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting in some cases which CBD does not do. People who use CBD oil noticed that their pain was reduced within two weeks. Allopurinol can take up to three months before any noticeable improvement is seen and the effects last only ten hours.
How Many Dosages of CBD Should You Take for Gout?
There is no exact dose of CBD oil that a person can take. This is because there are factors to consider such as weight, metabolism, and the severity of your condition. The best way to know how much CBD is right for you is by consulting a physician or reading up on reputable online sources that have some knowledge about this topic.
What Other Essential Oils are Effective for Gout?
CBD oil for gout is good because it has been proven to reduce pain and swelling. However, other oils can provide you with some relief from your symptoms. Some people have used fish oil or flaxseed oil in the past which did help a little bit but not as much as CBD does.
You can opt to use olive oil and coconut oil as these are both anti-inflammatories. Both of these oils can be ingested or rubbed onto the skin to help reduce swelling and pain associated with this condition.
Related post: Sour Banana Strain Reviewed
How can I Avert Gout Naturally?
There are three things you can do that will lower your chances of experiencing this painful condition:
- Lose weight if you’re overweight and exercise regularly – Being obese puts a lot of stress on joints which can lead to arthritis, including gout. Regular exercise and a healthy diet can help you lose weight which will lessen the strain on your joints.
- Take supplements – Some vitamins have been known to prevent gout from occurring such as Vitamin C, E, D, and B12. Taking these daily can help you lower your risk of developing this condition in the future if done for an extended period.
- Watch what you eat – If you’re prone to developing gout, you must watch your diet and avoid eating foods that are known to trigger attacks such as red meat, shellfish, and other types of seafood. You should also limit or avoid alcohol because it can cause the body to excrete uric acid faster than usual.
Related post: Best Ways to Mask Marijuana Smell & Get Rid of It
CBD oil for gout is the best way to get relief from this painful condition. Using it topically or taking a few drops of CBD under your tongue will help you feel better within a short time without any unpleasant side effects. It’s also considered safer than allopurinol which can have negative side effects on certain people.
Do you have any questions about CBD oil and its efficiency in gout treatment? Comment below or leave us a message.